Okay, my Saturday was LONG. Really. Had Jam in the morning, then we 6 of us (including the driver) cramped in Mike's car to head to PBD for lunch. Walked to McDs, which was NOT far :P, and it was superbly packed. So we decided on KFC. Was quite okie :) After lunch, we went back to church for prayer and all. Did hospitality cause my zone was on duty. We split into location-based zones for a while. Adam has this mentality that I live in Pandora :P My zone is seriously super small now. But oh well :)
After youth, I hung around. Was thinking of joining the String Ensemble so Jean Wei asked me to go upstairs to watch the practice. It was nice :) Can really feel the emotion of the song :) Headed back downstairs with JB and Adam, then watched the Youth Choir practice for a while. Then, FINALLY, went to pick up my sister from home. I popped upstairs (yes, Mike let me :P) to change my shoes and go to the toilet. Then, we were off to Momo Paradise! :D There was Japanese there, which I was CRAVING for! :P But I didn't get to eat that. Saw Kat and Josh there :) At first, eating didn't appeal. Had a Cing Tong soup first. Then, I started to eat. Ate LOTS wei! :) It's real worth it lah :D LOVE LOVE LOVE the pork! <3 The things that contained cheese were weird :/ I tried the Tom Yam soup. NOT SPICY lah. So much for SO spicy eh mark? :P I really liked the Yam ice-cream :) We hung around till about 10.35 or so. My curfew was 11, so yeah. Sat in front for once on the way home. It's much better there :) No need to climb to the back :P Had a good Saturday :)
Today! :) Confession : couldn't wake up. Haha :P Made it just in time for CW. I walked to CRC, realized only the seniors were there, and I hiked all the way back to the Edu Block. It was tiring. Heh. Morning exercise, no? :) So, we went to have breakfast, and the Youth Choir was at CRC. But I didn't eat; I don't like breakfast. Yes, that's weird :) We hung in the CRC room for a while after that, then we had practice when Bren came :) The kids are cute :) Well, some. I'm glad my iPhone wasn't dropped by ANYONE. Heh! :) I like Kah Leong's iTouch screen protector. It's like a mirror! :) So, we had worship (DURR). and after the closing prayer, when I opened my eyes and looked up, I saw this little girl in front of me, LITERALLY staring at me! I am NOT being perasan here. Like really!
Bren and the pink crocs! :P haha that was FUNNY :P Lexxie, Jared, Kerb and myself headed off for service after that. It was cold :( But it always is anyway. I didn't REALLY get the message :/ I just remember telling my neighbour to "come down from the tree." :) It was an...eventful sermon. Don't bother brainstorming, most likely you won't get it. Maybe YOU would :P
"Im bored." HEH! :) IWYA. Hmmm? :)
Headed off to Bangsar with Lish after service :) Met up with Erj, headed off to Chatterbox to have lunch :) It was nice lah :D Oh oh! BR was like gila packed! 31st, DURR :P I had Chocolate Mousse Royale, yummy yum! :) Lish belanja-ed, thank you! :) Erj went back, then Lish and I headed off to MPH. Bought Mike's book, and we just sat at the teens' section, reading Darren Shan. I convinced Lish to read the first book :) I managed to read the first 5 chapters of the Vampire War trilogy. I am going to get my own copy, ASAP! :) Ben Jin was coming to pick us up, so we waited outside Starbucks. Resorted to playing Tap Tap 3 :)
We got to church, and I thought I couldn't usher cause I had no slacks, but I wasn't the only one wearing jeans! :) So I ended up ushering anyway :) It was funny in some way, because, some people had very flimsy handshakes, some had like GILA STRONG ones, and some ignored us. Well, like 6 people in a row missed my handshake. Oh wells. Service was okie I guess, but I really didn't grasp the message also. Sighs.
I followed Choon King home :) Came home, ate dinner. Lazed around, downloaded Bible stuffs. Then I got my butt online and talked to tons of people. Was good to catch up with Vic :) Feels like forever since I've talked to her! Heh :)
"Im bored." HEH! :) IWYA. Hmmm? :)
Headed off to Bangsar with Lish after service :) Met up with Erj, headed off to Chatterbox to have lunch :) It was nice lah :D Oh oh! BR was like gila packed! 31st, DURR :P I had Chocolate Mousse Royale, yummy yum! :) Lish belanja-ed, thank you! :) Erj went back, then Lish and I headed off to MPH. Bought Mike's book, and we just sat at the teens' section, reading Darren Shan. I convinced Lish to read the first book :) I managed to read the first 5 chapters of the Vampire War trilogy. I am going to get my own copy, ASAP! :) Ben Jin was coming to pick us up, so we waited outside Starbucks. Resorted to playing Tap Tap 3 :)
We got to church, and I thought I couldn't usher cause I had no slacks, but I wasn't the only one wearing jeans! :) So I ended up ushering anyway :) It was funny in some way, because, some people had very flimsy handshakes, some had like GILA STRONG ones, and some ignored us. Well, like 6 people in a row missed my handshake. Oh wells. Service was okie I guess, but I really didn't grasp the message also. Sighs.
I followed Choon King home :) Came home, ate dinner. Lazed around, downloaded Bible stuffs. Then I got my butt online and talked to tons of people. Was good to catch up with Vic :) Feels like forever since I've talked to her! Heh :)

No comments:
Post a Comment