Friday, January 15, 2010

`of a girl's fantasy :)



I think this is a pretty picture :)

LEE MIN HO
vs.
KIM HYUN JOONG








Okay, for those who DO NOT already know, I am CRAZY about KIM HYUN JOONG! <3 another one of my Korean actor crazes :) And Kim Hyun Joong just adds on to my list of Wilbur Pan and Lee Dong Goon, drool! :) Eventhough Hyun Joong's hair may not always be in the right style, his face features are so charming. The smile! :) But in Boys Over Flowers, his hair looks, SO SOFT! Literally! :) I feel like I just can't stop thinking about him, well, he seemed to be popping into my mind quite a lot today :P He is like SO SWEET, in Boys Over Flowers, like when he helped Jan Di clean the windows. The sad thing is, I was told that Jan Di doesn't end up with him. Honestly, I kinda like Ji Ho more. But Jun Pyo is quite cute :) Pertaining to my title, of why this is a fantasy, not only is he a KOREAN actor (therefore, he will never meet me), he ALSO speaks a different language and is my sister's age. As in, 10 YEARS OLDER.

Well well, a girl CAN dream, no? :)

No comments: