Am having a sore throat though, so I didn't go for Missions Seminar :( Rev Joel IS funny and I'm missing it! But I'm probably going for 1st tomorrow so that's okay I guess?
I redid my two chipped nails though :) I did want to pop by at Shawn Cutler (but I didn't get to), cause I needed consultation and opinion of hair from Zach.
Oh, about my studies? I'm taking up Chemistry :) Let's see how far I get in that :P
Hmmm, Ah Mah and Ah Gong are back in KL :) But Daj is leaving tomorrow evening :( Now THAT was fast. Faster than school week! But, she'll probably be back for the Wing Chun thing in May and permanently back in June/July. PLUS, Daddy is planning a Hong Kong trip in March :) Family dinner at Ryan's place is tonight, and I do wonder if Ah Mah is cooking (yummy!) :)
Was blog hopping at I took a look at Sandra's blog and Aaron's Mahjong cake looks yummily awesome! :D
Lastly, am hoping for the best of the next week back at school. Definitely got to start to concentrate, no? Heh :)
On a random note, I don't know if i like blogging this style. Not really me I think? Oh and I like Flavettes (Vitamin C :P).
ONE MORE THING.
Yen Yen's hamster is ADORABLE, gahhh! :)
Oh and one more thing? MIRRSHA BETTER COME TO SCHOOL ON MONDAY! :P and then, I'll be feeling the chemistry a lot more passionately (;
No comments:
Post a Comment