Today, I felt very inspired. During Jam, Karl played one of Beethoven's songs. And instantly, in my brain, it clicked. IT being my inspiration nerve. I am starting to feel the urge to learn up the piano or violin till Grade 8 and get a diploma. Beethoven's music is just so amazing. How he can put together 4 melodies and make it sound so amazing? GAHH. I want to play classical music again. I'll never deny that no doubt, I still love the Sonatinas and the mini runs of classical music :) I am currently downloading TONS and GAZILLIONS of classical music! I practically Limewired all the classical composers I know! :) Haydn, Handel, Brahms, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven, Bach, Chopin, Mozart. I'm waiting to put all of that into my iPhone. Speaking of my iPhone, I want to upgrade to a 4G! :) heh :) One more song I really want to learn is the Bittersweet Symphony. I heard Mike playing it today after CY, and I sorta-kinda-really love it :)
Classical is love,
No comments:
Post a Comment