




Meet my two sisters. Malisse and Lauren. I really miss Malisse (Daj), who left to Hong Kong yesterday. Lauren (Erj) also felt the depression.Words can never describe the exact details of each of the memories I share with my two older sisters. They've always been there for me; one to discipline me and one to spoil :) I thank God for giving me such lovely and awesome sisters, and I really can't thank Him enough. Life has really brought us far and closer together. It's so fast; one of them are already working! And then another is legal this year and I'm still a teen. Thinking back of New Zealand memories really does tickle my heart :) My two sisters have always been there for me no matter what; there to advise me and to listen to me. Although Daj doesn't live in the same country as family due to working circumstances, I still feel the same bond that has always been there since the day I was born. And with Erj, she's always there to laugh with me at the stupidest things and to just encourage me (and scold me! :P). We can like almost NEVER stay angry at each other; we'd give "the look", it'd last for seconds, then one of us will start laughing, and you know, laughter is contagious :)
Looking at myself, I kinda do see both of my sister in me. Well, sort of :)
I really cherish the girly sister moments we all share :) The shopping, spending, eating (yum! :P), snorkeling, everything! :) Oh, not forgetting the little (or maybe not so little) gifts that are given and received :) The CNY eating times were good :D A more recent eating time was the Cinnasticks, sausage roll and chocolate cinnamon bun on Saturday :) yummy yumm :)
There's no denying that these are the best sisters in the world :) I love both of them to bits and loads :) As much as I've always wanted an older brother, I definitely wouldn't trade them for any other sibling in the world :)
No comments:
Post a Comment