Sunday, January 24, 2010

`of her Sunnydayee :)

Hello there! :) I had a tiring and whatnot Sunday. I was literally RUNNING to the car this morning to get to church. But I still got there on time :) Ended up playing for CW this week, played for 1st and 2nd. Ate some century egg porridge after playing for 1st, and it was okay I guess, considering I'm no big fan of century egg. It was an...interesting time. Haha :) Adam, Alex, Jared and myself were hanging in the CRC room where the 7-9 year olds were gonna be having CW in for second service. Want to know the truth? I felt like I could literally go deaf because someone *ahemahem* was clashing the drums like ohsotheloudly. But it was fun. Nice to know that Adam has good taste in music, namely music taste like mine. MINUS THE OWL CITY! Can't stand that fella :P I do want to go on a road trip with friends for Paramore. Really! PLUS I could visit both Jasmines if and when I'm there, so I'm killing THREE birds with one stone! :)

So we played for worship, then Jared and myself headed off to second service. He went to put the guitar back, so I walked first. But I didn't want to walk in alone, and Pastor Peter already started to preach and I didn't know where I should sit, so yeah. I ended up walking in with Jared anyway. Heh. I feel so bad, and I do admit, I was having a hard time focusing on the message. Like a really hard time (God, forgive me!). After service, I just hung around with people :) So after everyone left, I was basically on my own. So, deciding to be a nerd by studying (which I was driven to do for quite a bit of the morning), I took out my Chemistry book to start studying. Yes, I know. Geek, geek, geek. Like who, with no MAJOR MAJOR exams studies in church? ME! :D Anyway, the worship team all came out and some others. Se-Ken, Wei Chin, Wei Lynn, Katrina, Joshua, and one or two others were going to go out for lunch. They did ajak me to go for lunch then send me back, but mummy and daddy were on the way. And very nicely of them, they all waited for me to go home first before going out to PBD, so that I won't be robbed or anything. I felt a tad bit bad, but still thanks you all! :) It was funny, since we were talking/trying to talk in Cantonese and all that. And the rabbit poop! Haha, they were actually raisins.

You know what? Ever since Grace called me Kimi Raikonnen, I just have this natural reaction to the name. Meaning, I kinda respond to that name. Really :) Speaking of Grace, I saw Grace Cheng today! :) Didn't recognize her at first, but it clicked after a while :P

So, I went out for lunch with Ah Mama, Mummy, Daddy and Er Jie. We ate at some place near mummy's office. It was okay. Didn't really like the char kuey teow. Too oily!

We dropped Ah Ma Ma home, then dropped mummy and er jie at Shawn Cutler. Er Jie went for her long-awaited haircut by our faithful Zach! :) He still hasn't shifted, phew! I'm going for a haircut soon! :) Well, hopefully. I don't know what exactly to do with my hair now, with the school rules -.- Anyway, any suggestions readers? :) If so, please SPAM my cbox, gaogao! :)

I came home, and we picked up Ry on the way. Taught him like 20 mins of studies and we just lay on the ground with Tippy and chatted. Funny way of bonding no? :) Decided to get onto the computer since daddy got off it. I need to study tonight, so enjoy now I guess :) I finally got my Classical Music playlist done! :) Not much, only like 81 songs, but still! Haha, so many needed to be searched for again. But when I mass download, I just delete those that need to be searched for again.

About holidays, I think my Hong Kong trip is canceled. No biggie? I'm not too sure how happy I am about that. I mean, if mummy and daddy let me go on a road trip to Spore with my friends for Paramore then I don't mind skipping the Hong Kong! :) But word has it, Mummy said Melbourne in mid year? I'm not too sure. Oh wells. If we go to Melbourne, I hope it snows then IF Melbourne does have snow. I'm not sure about that either :)

I've got some Chemistry homework to finish up and a Math Lifepac to study for, but I'm so lazy now! It's hot, hot, hot! And all I feel like doing is SLEEPING! Now I'm informed that by the time mummy and er jie are down, it'll be late. Meaning mummy got her hair done today too? She told me that she'll follow me :(

Anyway, I am off to do my other stuff, this computer is boring the creeps out of me. One last thing though; I watched the video clip of Brick By Boring Brick and Hayley Williams is prettier as a blonde and with the sweet look :)

I'm gonna send my praise to heaven,



No comments: