Saturday, January 23, 2010

`of this.

Okay, no more greeting, it's my 3rd post of the day. And this was the main thing that drove me to the seat in front of the laptop, to blog. I was reading this book called Friends 4 Ever earlier, while eating my dinner, since I was eating alone anyway (family ate earlier). I have been reading this book since a day or so ago, and I actually have read it before. But I decided to pick it up for a flip through again. I really think this book is quite stupid. And pointless, might I add. But the third story of the book really brought a thought to my attention. I feel like I'm the Carrie and YOU'RE the Jourdan. Suddenly hanging out with "The Amys". Not that "those" are "The Amys" of the school, but it really seems that way you know? I really will never understand what happened. Neither will you, or anyone. Because what happened was just so stupid. So unfathomably stupid. Friends don't stop being friends over nonsensical stuff like that. You didn't even have a solid reason. You didn't keep your word! You said that you'd still hang out with us sometimes or whatnot? THINK AGAIN. Think back! Did you EVER hang out with us after you told us that? I THINK NOT. You have no idea how much you hurt me, or the rest of us. Treating us like crap with no explanation? I don't think that's very nice. You thought that the way you treated us wasn't crap? Boy, then I really wonder what crap is to you. Some of you readers, may think that I am just letting all of this out cause I am in denial of MS X. Well, this happened a long time ago. And I really just needed to get this off my chest after reading the book, because I realized how much the book reflected what happened. Except, I don't think it was basketball that pulled YOU away from us. You told my sister and I that karaoking with Mamma Mia is LALA?! Well it isn't. You want to know what true LALA is? GO TO SUNGEI WANG before you leave. Maybe God had a purpose for me losing you as a friend. Come to think of you, yeah, you probably were an unhealthy friend to keep. And I don't want to be friend-sick. Sometimes, looking back, I wish that you were still my friend. But deep down inside, I know that if i tell myself that I wish I was still your friend now, then I'd only be lying to myself. Because, I know that you hurt me too deep for me to want to be close to you anymore. All in all, you were a good friend, in some sort of way. But you did this too often. Often enough, till it hurt bad enough for me to be against you more.

Pushing that all aside, I need to point out THREE things. #1, I AM NOT EMO. This is just a let-my-hair-down-and-get-off-my-chest post :). #2, I put everything I had to say, into one single paragraph, so that you wouldn't have the will to read it since it's such a long paragraph (compared to my usual many paragraphs) and #3, this Ms X/SHE/"Jourdan" that I'm referring to; it's NONE of you. Because she isn't on my blog readers list. And I don't think she will be ever. Cause I don't think she's in position to read about my stuff.

Loves? BHD? Those are our phrases. That you spread to "them".
WOW.
Congratulations, voila, you did it.


No comments: