English class was okay. I dont' like summarization though, eee. I felt a tad bit bad because not many people did their homework. Hmmmm. One thing I discovered, I should NEVER buy two bars of chocolate. I always give away my second half. Math was bore-to-the-ring. Like really. I wanted to do my Lifepac after lunch. So Ms J said she'll leave my paper with Ms YL. I brought my book down to lunch (and I didn't study in the end). Lunch was...weird in some sen!se. Mark lah! and HIS idea of the fashion show, huh? That was weird. Literally. Haha :P Anyway, I think I'm too nice. I just never bring myself to kena MR ALEX back with water. Note to self : must not be so nice :P
After lunch, I wanted to do my Math Lifepac. So Michy went up to get her book and my LP paper from Ms J. Ms J said I had to go up and take my own paper. So I went. Then Ms SS told me that Ms J went home already and that she can't give me my LP paper. So I went back down and told Ms YL what Ms SS said. Ms YL was about to call Ms SS but I said nevermind, I wanted to clarify some stuff with Ms J anyway. Then, at 14:37, Jonathan C comes up to me with a bright pink paper and asks me, "Is this yours?". Lo and behold! MY MATH PAPER. It was at the other end of the classroom the WHOLE TIME. Because Ms YL changed table to the other end of the classroom, so she didn't see my paper. I guess, it's kinda okay in a way, since I'm not COMPLETELY sure of the inverse and direct proportion formula Ms J gave me last time.
When I came home, I found out that daddy already headed to the gym, so that meant I couldn't go. I was a bit unhappy about that but oh wells right? So as I was about to shower, daddy said he can teman me to the gym. I was going to let him, then I decided to go to the tennis court, where I didn't need supervision. So I went. And here comes the achievement : I brisk-walked and jogged THIRTY rounds! :) I felt so healthy after. And I also washed FOUR bags :) I did feel ohsoproud. Okay, not THAT much. But I still felt proud.
Anyway, as I blog now, Boys Over Flowers is on, so off I am! I need to study anyway :) Am yet to find out something : what's the UNEXPECTED thing. Hmmm.
Staying fit makes me happy,
and so does Kim Hyun Joong <3
and so does Kim Hyun Joong <3

No comments:
Post a Comment