Like that one time I blogged about last time? The one on the escalator? That was bad.
Bad enough, or so I thought.
What happened that urged me to blog about this was, yesterday at Pudu Plaza, Er Jie and i were outside this shop and I kept telling my sister to put her guava into my packet, and I kept repeating "Put it in!" and then comes this random dude (I didn't get a glimpse of his face!), who walked past and said "Yeah, just put it in."
When I heard that, (forgive the vulgarness, I don't use this phrase all the time), I was like what the hell? Well, I was like partially pissed.
So ridiculous. I mean, he shouldn't interfere in MY conversation with MY sister.
Okay, maybe I'm being a tad bit ridiculous and it's no big deal to you.
But then again, free world, free rights; and we have the freedom of speech (HAHA, like in AMERICA)
No comments:
Post a Comment