Thursday, January 28, 2010

`of her thinkings :)

You know what I think? I think I can really be a Jan Di. Like really! I can think of two guys that fit the roles of Jun Pyo and Ji Ho perfectly. Really :) The two boys are so much like the characters : one is rough and all but can be sweet and another is the calm, forever composed one. My sister also mentioned that Boys Over Flowers could be like a Twilight. Jun Pyo would be the Edward Cullen. Haha :P And Ji Ho is the Jacob Black.

I really like Ji Ho(in the show, I don't mean the real life person) no doubt. But if I was looking at those characters, comparing to the real life people, I choose Jun Pyo :)

Thinking of him gives me the butterflies sometimes :)

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

you watch boys over flowers toooo??
loved it:D
I read the whole series of the manga thing:)
though I like the jap version better than the korean version cause i can understand it...
gosh! we need to catch up!!

Kimmie.T said...

YES YES YES! :)
i LOVE :D
we SO need to catch up :) March! come faster! :P movie marathon and catching up is a MUST then :)