Hihi! :) 2nd post of the private :)
Oh dear, it's already Thursday? That's FAST. So how has my week been so far you may wonder? It has been boring. Ahaha. Or so I think.
I feel like there hasn't been much happening and time just flew by, but NOT because I was having fun or anything. Oh wait, okay, maybe I have been having fun :) Like yesterday's experiment! :) Had a fun time with the jelly and colouring *winkwink*. Pertaining to my resolution (which is also Michelle's), I managed to memorize Verse 1 and chorus so far! :) Am really addicted to that song (Tick Tock), but I'm pretty sure one day I'll get sick of it. Speaking of the things I currently fancy, KIM HYUN JOONG is wayyyyy UP THERE! And so is the dear LEE MIN HO <3 i really love them fellas :) they're sooooo *speechless*...sweet. And charming. Jan Di is soo blessed *sigh*. Kim Bum is pretty cute though :p (yee Jas-dee, i ADMIT :p) hyun joong's eyes are so dreamyyyy :) gahhh, im so gonna find a way to get the box set! :D
Oooo, i watched Take The Lead today. Not that I haven't watched it before, I've watched it gazillion times before, but i feel so inspired! :D loving the ballroom dance really :)
You know what, I've discovered a new sorta-craze of mine :) it's 100 Plus Tangerine! :D saw Tam drinking it today and boy, did I crave :p I did get a bottle of it after school, yum. Speaking of food crazes, Cadbury Blackforest is another one :p eating one whole bar of it does leave me a bit sick, but i LOVE <3
Anyway, off to studying and dreaming I am, soo taaaa dears! :)
;kimbo iPhoned this! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment