Thursday, January 28, 2010

`of her dedications and usuals :)

It's this missy's birthday today! :) MICHELLE ADELAINE CHEN. 14th, BING BANG, OLD! :P haha though I haven't know you for THAT long, it's been great :) And it's GREAT that you came to CERC, you're probably the ONLY person in class that is willing to hear my oogle at and rant about KIM HYUN JOONG (<3). Hope you had an awesome "scary+embarassing" day :P It wasn't THAT bad right? I mean, I barely told anyone :) Don't go s..l..o..w..e..r just cause it's your birthday. Age is a number so you being OLD shouldn't affect anything :P Anyway, will see you tomorrow no? :) haha take care you! <3

MR DAVID KHOO. Fella that didn't invite me to his party. I'll remember that FOREVER. Haha :P Anyway, I probably don't know you THAT well, maybe just a bit since you started to sit with us at lunch, but anyway, have an awesome birthday! :) I know you probably had a hard time having a good party :P But anyway, you're getting older so fast. Haha, unlike ME. I have to wait till AUGUST. Why in the world are so many 14 year olds OLDER than me still? Haha :P So, I shall see you tomorrow :) Oh, and I hope you managed to get like..Mirrsha in the pool? Heh! :) See you tomorrow mister!

STELLA CHEOK LI YIN! :) woot woot woot! :) Man, three people turn 14 on the same day. Haha :) Again, I'm sorry I can't personally wish you or anything :( Hope you do have an awesome one though :) It's been awesome knowing you for these years :) You've got to update me about *ahemahem*...STUFF. We shall keep in touch okay? :) I do miss you and all the rest, maybe I'll visit sometime soon. See you around dear! :)
______________________
It's really funny. People just don't seem to make a big deal out of their birthday. But I do! I even make big deals out of other people's birthdays :) I honestly can't wait for mine :) Maybe I should like, do something after school :) I wanted to do with the close ones, but then again, I might invite extra people. We'll see :) Maybe we'll go for coffee or cupcakes or BR after school. It's a Monday, I think my close ones are freeee! :) But someone *ahemahem* won't be here already :( Sighs, I hope YOU stay dear. Like until the end of the year. Don't leave 2010 unfinished. Finish it in Msia! :) I wish Mape and Jas would be back for my birthday; then I'd definitely do something with my Dees, really. Maybe I should. But then, it won't be complete cause Missy Mapes is off in Toronto :(

Anyway, enough talk about birthdays. Making me wish for mine to come ohsothefaster. Class today was okay I guess. I have a SERIOUS addiction to Blackforest Cadbury. As much as the jellybeans are annoying at times, in the sense that they get stuck in my teeth, I love the chocolate more than ever. It's real addictive :) Oh, I had a fun time in the morning, telling everyone that I could, that it's Michy's birthday :) On a random note, I wonder what that someone was laughing about. Expressions? Haha :) I finally did my Math LP today! :) Surprisingly, the Trig questions were a piece of cake, and the Rates was the notsoeasy part of the paper. But I think I managed. Hopefully I passed, am eager to start Grade 10! :) I took Mirrsh's and Resh's iTouches home. And Lexxie was like "You got the iTouch you wanted but never had." or something like that. Wells, I synced my playlist into Mirrsh's iTouch. Have fun with my music! :) I've to update my music though, just mass downloaded BEP and Ne-Yo :) Oh and I put the MessageNow app into both their iTouches, whheee! :) Mapes already got hers. Cause I made her :P And now we can text for freeee! :)
The iTouch is seriously thin.

We had worship practice after school. Was okay. But..we forgot to pray! :/ Oh wells. After practice was good, cause I FINALLY got to update Mirrsh about what I've been sorta-dying to tell her :) It was funny though. I was saying that if I marry Kim Hyun Joong, I'd be Mrs Kim Kimberley Kimmie. LOL! :P But he's 10 years older than me. He's dreamy as ever though! <3 style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">NOT TRUE. Haha :P Alex seemed disgusted when he found out that Hyun Joong is 10 years older than me. Well anyway, he's not the man I want to marry :) He's just a fantasy (as Taylor L is :P). When I got into the car, I was literally panting. BECAUSE. I had very interesting goodbyes from the monkeys, D and M :) And it all started with Lexxie. He was standing at the Phileo door. And I stopped at the door. Then, very smartly, he decided to SPRAY me with his Nike bottle. So I wanted to kena him back and I ALMOST (note; almost), hit him. Cause he managed to back away JUST enough for me to miss. Then Mark came and was like "Atta girl! You whacked him!" and he pulled my bag in the process. So obviously (as usual), I whacked Mark :P Then I continued to walk, and Mirrsh came and was like "my turn!" and she attempted to tickle me. And we made loud noises :P She ended up temaning me down cause I asked her to :) I love my friends ohsothemuch :) Oh, Mirrsh and I had a LOUD laughing session man. Really! :)

Any-the-way, I guess I should go shower, eat and study. Taa darls! :)

KIM HYUN JOONG <3 style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(204, 51, 204);">I think my sister is wrong, it's the way I see you. How much I can't resist you, is unfathomable. Imma Be. RAWR :)


No comments: