Tuesday, January 12, 2010

`of the Thomas Sabo :)

Hello there! :) Well, I've always wanted my own Thomas Sabo charm bracelet/collection :) Earlier, daddy told me he'd get me a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet for my birthday, and right after he said that, he tossed the Thomas Sabo catalogue onto the dining table. And being the curious girl I am, of course I couldn't keep my hands off the dear catalogue :) Yes, I did find a lot of pretties inside in the catalogue :) And obviously, I couldn't not post it here! :) So now, dear readers, you don't need to brainstorm what to get me for my birthday *hinthint* :) Have fun gazing at these beauties! :) Sorry, I do know it's a bit costly, hehe :) But you just have to agree that they really are something! :)

0037
Shopping bag
RM199
0046
Cross
RM99
0050
Cloverleaf
RM99
0063
Heart
RM149

0101
Teddy bear
RM199

0107
Ballet shoes
RM149

0124
MY LITTLE GIRL
RM149
(okay, this would be from my parents ONLY)

0150
Flip-flop
RM149

0185
Silver K Letter
RM99

0233
Glitter K Letter
RM199

0306
Boot
RM149

0316
Dog
RM259
0327
Flip-flop
RM198
0393
Flip-flop
RM198
0422
Dress
RM259
0439
Camellia
RM198
0458
Butterfly
RM198

0464
BEST FRIEND
RM149
(okay, now this one would only come from my best friends or close ones, no?)

0558
Pendant
RM149

0577
Pendant
RM198
0566
Flower
RM198
0573
Flower
RM198

0634
Flower
RM298

No comments: