Saturday, January 23, 2010
`of the happiness! :)
Okay, hi again! :) Well, whoop-tee-do, JASMINE LIM MARIKA IS BACK! :) The last time I saw her was almost exactly a month ago; Christmas morn. It was good to see her again, her hair grew out, and it's really nice like this might I add :P It was awesome to have you back Jas :) And eventhough I'm such a lazy bum to get pictures into my lappie from the iPhone, i just emailed this picture from my phone to my own email, so that I could definitely post it here :) This is for Bren, Vic and Jas! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that's so sweet of you!!
another post to linkx)
I've got to do my post-up-to-date-homework :S
it was really really great to get back even for just the weekends:)
felt like home!
catch ya around! x)
ahaha :)
yes, was good to have you back (DUHH! :D)
come back soooon! :)
Post a Comment