Hi there! :) Boy, am I glad today is a public holiday :) I had a bad night's sleep. Sighs. Anyway, I woke up, got ready, and off we were! :) We were headed to the Batu Caves area, for GOOD food :) Had Wat Dan Hor, Fried Mee and some Char Siew thing. Was quite nice :) Okay, well, the Wat Dan Hor was. Wanted to go to the Batu Caves and climb up the steps, but Thaipusam was still on and mummy said that there are lots of spirits there, so we had our second thoughts, and headed off elsewhere. We planned to go to Batu Dam. Found our way there and guess what? It's CLOSED. I mean, it's not even THEIR state's holiday, why in the world are they closed? I should call the Aduan line. Anyway, we drove to Hulu Yam and all, to look for waterfalls. There was one pit stop, where we could see Batu Dam. Really pretty :) I think we saw a horseback riding area! :)
We drove to many different spots, and saw mini waterfalls and suchs :) We were close to finding one big waterfall, but the tar road ended, and it was all muddy road, so our Camry couldn't go. That was the secluded area. But the nice Malay dude led us there :)
Saw many things, but I can't really recall at the moment. I was craving for Cendol the whole time, and I did FINALLY get my Cendol! :) The bliss :) Pictures are in the camera, will be up soon, if and when I have time. I am having a Bio test in 2 days, so I shall not blog till Wednesday is over. Planning to go jogging later. Depends on my mood and the weather. Mummy is watching Sherlock Holmes now, I think I'm off to watch the making of BOF with Er Jie. Ooo, and I'm considering joining fencing in school. Till then huns! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment