Friday, January 29, 2010

`of the hi5! :)

Hi! :) So, you know how there were the times that Friendster and Hi5 were like the "in thing", as is Facebook now? Well, I decided to go check on my Hi5 account. And it's hilarious, what I find there, really! :) Funny enough to post here! :) I was such a funny girl last time. Okay, that didn't come out right. I was so different when I was in lower primary (yes, that is when I used Hi5). Really. Read and laugh! :)

This is how I described myself : I'm was a monitor in std 1............I went to Sekolah Sri Cempaka....=) I took up piano and violin lessons.... I'm a christian...... I have one younger sister and an older one..... My family has 5 members... I have a maid......that's all I guess.....oh
my best friend is Stacey.....She's kind,loving,generous,and like everything and friendship to me.......Don't hesitate to meet her.....okey dokey I'm finished that's all...Bye =P
(I know, the BAD english x) )

And these are the wall comments :) :-
Kimberley Fong : hi kimmie i am glad we are frends. do u know that u are the smartest girl i ever know. reply me ok

Lionel Lee : Shes cute,funny,friendly and kind hearted. if it wasen't for her i wouldn't be writting this message or talking to my friends online. if u were her friend u would be very lucky. I think shes a great friend. Try and get to met her. Sometimes when shes not there i feel a bit lonely. -Lionel Lee- =)

Shi Jinn : Kimmie is a great friend!!!She is really funny,friendly and the other things!!
KIMMIE REALLY ROCKS
WONG SHI JINN :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Stacey Loh : Kimmie has been a great pal since I met her in Tadika. We spent alot of time together playing all kinds of games. She is also my godsister and I love her very much.

Sarah Chen : hey!!kimmie....i met this cute little girl at GB.........she is a friendly girl!!yup she is...... dun eva try to argue with her...she really can fight back haha, what more can i say, oh yah, she is one smart gurl,yeah! even though u look as her as a little girl, she has one big heart....thats all 4 now, and thanks 4 ur testi....ciouz!!!!!!!!

Khu Chooi Ern : oh hey kimmie....well...forst of all ...thanks fo rthe testi you wrote me.....is so nice...ok ok ....ill just get back to the topic now....kimmie is a really cute girl....with nice innocent looking face.....who looks very preety too...i think....she is clever...hardworking nice...and more stuff.....nothing bad i can say about u.....so thats all i will write for now....tata!

Adeline Kong : Hi Kimmie! This little girl I know here is so disciplined! She's cute, fun, pretty, obedient and i guess a really friendly person. I got to know her since I was std. 4, but that was like the end of the year already. Anyway, stay happy and cool, and let me tell u this- never ever try to get involved in any thing serious...it's not what ur life's worth for. jus keep ahead, study well, enjoy life and friends. Goodluck! -adeline-

Kai Xin : ***************************************************
Hi Kimmie!
She's a kind girl. She studies hardin school. Kimmie is a cool friend.She's my classmate....................................She's a christian ...................................................................She's a helpful girl.
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***************************************************

What I posted on other people's walls :
Kat's wall :
hey everybody listen up!This girl named Kathryn...I've known her for (3) YEARS!she is a nice person...and i don't know but she my great pal same as KaiXin!!!!I don't havemuch to say so bye!!!!!!!see you in school Kathryn on wednesday!
Kimmie

Sarah's wall :
hi!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarah.....umm.....What can I say???I met her in GB.........Shes a nice girl if you ask me she's fun to talk to so DON'T HESITATE TO MEET HER....Anywayz....I gtg now so bye...Cioaz!!!!!!!

Kai Xin's wall :

hello Kai Xin,
Kai Xin is a cool girl, nice to hang out with........ Sh's a buddist( I think)........She's my good friend... My class mate........ She's also very pretty......I think people like her......... She's also good in class, Quiet.......... nothing else to say...... Thaks for being such a good, loyal and helpful friend
Kimmie =)

and

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't write to you for such a long time!!!!!!!!!So how's your holidays????Good/Bad/okay/I dunno...........Mine is okay......Everybody don't be mean she might get sensetive...(Don't scold me in skool)DON"T HESITATE TO MEET HER BECAUSE SHE IS A NICE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Kimmie

_______________
These things really crack me up :) Wonder if they cracked YOU up. Haha :P

Childhoods should be treasured,


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not a HER....

Kimmie.T said...

haha DUNGU lah you, thats what YOU wrote about me! never read the whole thing aah? x)

Unknown said...

ohhh... hehe sry bout dat :S