Hello there! :) 4th of the private, and I'm still counting :P
I had an okay Friday you may say? Ohmy, I had a "surprise" Bible test today. Couldn't answer two (heh?)! But i tembaked, and I checked my book after, realizing I only got one wrong. It was okay I guess. I like my Biology notebook. It's so colourful :) Math is getting ohsotheboring. Really!
I had a funny time at lunch today. The BIG MOSQUITO :P Mann, that was FARNIE.
I left school at 2.15pm today. So early! I thought 2.30, heh. Anyway, I ARRIVED at The Gardens at 2.30. Supposed to get my facial done at 3. And we couldn't start early. So I dragged daddy to Borders. And you would not believe what I saw. You really would not.
There were Edward Cullen and New Moon jigsaw puzzles! There even were NEW MOON SHIRTS! I so want the calendar actually :)
Okay, so I headed to the Darren Shan section. And I read like a paragraph of the Vampire War trilogy. Haha. I stopped at this culinary section, where there was this Betty Crocker Cupcake book. The pictures in that book were lovely! :) I really love all those cupcakes. I would definitely post the pictures here, but they're all in my iPhone and being the lazy girl I am, I can't be bothered to grab the cable from my room drawer. Maybe another time :)
After the ohsopainful facial, I left MV and headed to pick up mummy. Then we headed off to Delicious Dua to finally eat Delicious! :) Okay, I've eaten there like a gazillion times, but I wanted to eat it that night, and didn't get to. So I finally tried the Traditional Beef Meatball Spaghettini! Absolute bliss! :) It's tasty for sure, go try! :) Honey Lemon wasn't as sweet today though, hmm.
Family and myself headed off to KLCC after dinner, just to walk around. I went to Stadium, with the intention of looking at cross trainers, but my attention from the shoes was totally drawn away by the Nike section and I ended up spending my time there :) Saw some bags I adore, and yes, shorts. Saw the Adidas bottle I like, but no pink. I really liked this Evita Peroni headband but it was like 100 over! Haha, and I thought Diva was bad :P I tried these bagels ; Vienna Bagels. I love! :) The Glitterz and Dark Flakes (or something like that) are tasty :) We went into Isetan and while mummy and daddy were doing their thing, Er Jie and I just walked around. And jengjengjeng, I found this bottle that was so cute! :) There were quite a number of Little Mr and Miss bottles. I showed mummy and daddy the bottle I wanted and daddy was like "That's a kids bottle!" but he ended up buying it for me anyway :) It's a Little Miss Curious one :D Sorry no picture again, it's in my iPhone, nyeheh! :P
I got home slightly later than 8.30, but I managed to watch today's episode of Boys Over Flowers. And I really can't help gushing and oogling at Kim Hyun Joong and Lee Min Ho! <3 style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(102, 255, 255); font-style: italic;">lovely eyes? :) I just wish that he and Jan Di ended up together. Sighs. Anyway, am off to do my stuff, probably sleep early tonight? I'm drop dead tired. Oh and a random thought for the day : I want to go to Spore to shop! QUEENSBAY MALL! Take me! Any of the Jasmines! <3 hahaha :) Cheap bottle (2 SING!) and easy bargaining for shoes? Hmmm. So my place :P Heh, byeee darls! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment