Hihi! :) First of all, you should know that I was having a jolly good time with my iPhone apps and all that, until this MessageNow app (which is totally awesome; free texting friends with iPhone/iTouch, except we need wi-fi) decided to go bonkers! Suddenly telling me nonsense that it can't connect to server and my Safari is taking yons to load. I reinstalled MessageNow. Now I have to think of another screen name, JOY. I downloaded this other application called Yak though. Am going to try that. Hopefully it doesn't require wi-fi! :) My phone is rebooting as I type. Heh :)
Had an okay day. Nothing special, maybe a bit crappy? Okay, not so. But SOMEONE *ahemahem* was having a real good time with MY Elmo eh? :P (yes jas, the one from you! :P) Got really cheesed by the soup that DAVID KHOO spilt today cause it kept getting on my elbow and yes, it made my elbow oily. I liked the potatoes in the soup though :)
Went to Bangsar (duhh!) today :) Walked around with Daddy and Er Jie while waiting for Mummy to arrive. Headed into Reliance Optical to see *ahemahem* :P Went into this shop called Eye Font and I sat in this super nice round sofa thingi! :) And guess what? That shop gives cheesecake and varieties of drinks, for FREE. Heh :) Oh and I spotted this pair of Armani sunnies that I fell in love with. Price is nice, haha, RM810. But there's discount so technically it's in the RM500 range! I wanttt! :) DADDY! :P
I had dinner at For Goodness Sake. REALLY NICE LAYOUT! :) Japanese food is amazing :) Had Soft Shell Crab Maki, and I LOVE! :D My main was Niku Udon, yumm! :) Black Sesame ice cream was pretty nice, the wasabi was so cute and SPICY :P Couldn't take shots though, my phone died! :( And now it's giving me problems, what.
Oh oh, mummy let me get a cupcake from Bisou. I got a Vanilla Garden, looks ohsopretty :) Will post pictures sometime soon, and YES, before I privatize this! :) Am off to sort out my iPhone stuff and also enjoy my cupcake :) Hmm, I got my test pad also, and I met Cempakan teachers! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment