Saturday, January 16, 2010

`of her Saturday! :)

Ohmygoodness, today marks the start of my busy Saturdays really.
I was out of the house for 13 hours! From 9am - 10pm.
So really, I woke up at 8, and I fell back asleep for 10 minutes, then I just heaved myself out of bed to go take a shower and wash my hair :) Ended up leaving the house in a rush at around 9am, to head off to the wet market with family. Honestly, I really dislike the wet market. All the shouting and jabbering in Cantonese, and then the pushing and shoving. It really stresses me out. My bag got shoved so many times. Okay, so we had a quick breakfast (quick cause I pushed for it to be). Er Jie and I saw this guy we felt sorry for :( After eating Wan Tan Mee, I rushed off to church, and thankfully, I wasn't late :)

Wildfire was good :) Am a tad bit confused at this moment, so I shall go re-read my notes later :) After Wildfire, we were all icicles :P So we kinda sun-bathed downstairs (Justin, Caryn, Carmen and myself). Was a nice time, getting to know them, just talking about sports, sports, sports! :) Then, we all went to PBD for lunch. Lunch attendees were Brian, Karl, Jared, Adam, Kerb, Ivan, Justin, Caryn, Carmen and myself :) Ate at Maju's and my meal only cost RM5. Heh! :) Was a funny lunch really :) Headed back to church, just in time for prayer :) Even had time to play around with the drums, nyeheh :) Okay, mainly Carmen did. Oh and Karl and his Alabaster Jar made-up song! Joker lah that fella! :P

Prayer was good and so was the service :) Really enjoyed the message :) Oh and Vic and I with the word "joy" in This Is How We Overcome :) Ahh, camp memories! :) After service, we headed off to the toilet (yes, I really needed to pee!) Hmm, I do want to start playing for CW, am waiting for Ee Laine to get back to me :) Had an awesome and hyper time laughing with many people about random things like what type of breakfast Kim gets on the plane, and all that :) and Bren's school has this food called Roti Semua! :P I want to try Roti Bom and Roti Tissue. MUST MUST! :)

After youth, family picked me up, we dropped Er Jie off at MYF, then off to Ryan's house we went! :) I had the most satisfying meal of the day, yum yum! :) Was superbly full, but it was GOOD alright ;) After dinner, I played PS2 and also table tennis, with Ryan. Was bored after that because Ryan resorted to playing his Facebook game, so I just jammed on his piano :) Got bored of that TOO (because I couldn't find Ah Yee's sonatina/sonata album), so I went in and out of the room, till I remembered that I brought a book with me :) It's called Forest Wife. It's okay I guess. I do wish I had my Darren Shan book (don't worry Vic, I don't mean the one you're having! :) ).

I'm pretty much uberly tired, and I really should be heading off to sleep soon, although I am attending 2nd service tomorrow. So till then! :)

COUNTDOWN : 4 more days till I privatize my blog :) spamspamspamspamspam quick if you want to be a reader! :D

No comments: