Okay, so what I actually meant to type here was about my annoyance. I hate it when I'm having the super sweet dreams, and at the climax of the dream, SOMETHING just wakes me up. I mean, what is that?!
I was seriously having such an enjoyable and rare dream last night, and seriously at the climax of reading all the text messages from "_____" that i supposedly got in my dream, I woke up. It wasn't anyone's fault. I just woke up. The worst part was that I couldn't fall back into that dream again. How I wish. Well, now I know what my subconscious mind is filled with.
I can't wait to tell Mirrsha all about the dream. I know she'll just smile and smile :) But sorry dear, don't get your hopes high, I didn't dream about YOU :P
One thing I do wonder is if God was really showing me the future, or if it was just the usual girl fantasy. And yes, my dream CAN be realistic. I should pray about this tonight :)
The worse part was that I was dreaming about someone I don't dream about every night (only appears once in a while, a guest star occasionally).
I wonder who I'll dream about tonight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment