
Hello there! :) Valentine's is just round the bend yes? I'm not particularly excited, as it can't be properly celebrated in any way since the first day of Chinese New Year falls on the same day. Although my wishes are probably not going to come true, I just want to share the love of wishes here! :) For Valentine's, I'd ask for nothing to complicated really. Perhaps a nice bar of chocolate or a lovely letter? Even a simple note with meaningful words would make my day :) But all in all, I think a cuddly teddy or plushie of Elmo or some cute creature would be really nice! :)
I personally think love letters are so sweet! :) Of course, from the right person. I haven't written any letter for anyone this year. Considering whether or not I should. I've got a card to make though; I have an Italian cousin whose birthday is on Valentine's! :) The bliss of everyone celebrating with their loved ones on his birthday ♥
You know, the phrase "I love you" is tossed around a lot these days. These 3 words can make your feel on top of the world, but it can cause you to feel at the bottom of pits really. I think you should be careful who you toss it around to. I mean, don't just tell people simply that you love them and lead them on, when in actual fact, you don't REALLY like that all that much. Mean it when you say it okay! :) Whether it's to your boy/girl, friends, family; just mean it. I know I do :)
Here's a love quote from Nick Jonas :
"Any man can love a million girls. But it takes a real man to love one girl, a million ways."
Sweet much? ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment