Helloo! :) I can hear the freedom chorus playing in my head! I feel like the bee flying in the world, from the Bee Movie :) Biology test is OVER! :) I think I so flunked it too. Structured questions killed me like crazy, pray I didn't fail! Argh. My stupid cell diagram has no energy cause I forgot to put the mitochondria. And I put the function of the mitochondria as the function of the ribosomes. Now I feel stupid. I crapped my way through alot ALSO, but maybe I crapped the right facts. Like I did for Chemistry :) Declaration : CHEMISTRY IS WAY EASIER! :) I know there are some that may disagree, but I find it easier. Am pretty satisfied with my results, except if I just got the order of the crude oil stuff correct, I could've gotten an A!
Believe it or not, I woke up at 6.30am to STUDY. I spent like 4 hours (including last night) on my R.S. homework, cause I was worried that Ms YL will check. So I did practically everything. And did she end up checking? Not AT ALL. She didn't even ask! So I could've spent those 4 hours to study PROPERLY for Bio and NOT flunk. And Bible? Can't even mention. Never ever gotten those type of marks in my LIFE!
Anyway, netball today was boring today. Because I didn't get to play in a match, and I didn't even get to refree THAT much! I've to do up a schedule now, find schools to play matches with, sort out the positions for the two teams, and do a theory class with them. Lots to do, lots to do. And I admit, I got annoyed that the other school ate into our P.E time for like 10-15 minutes.
On the funnier side, here are some of the jokes of the week! :)
Michy : Ehh, you don't like the capricorn? *points to my plate*
Me : What? *realizes she means CAPSICUM and bursts out laughing*
Michy whacks my mouth to shut me up. I laugh till I shook the table lots, and then I ended up telling them. And laughter erupts! :)
Another moment in class went like this :
Michy and I were talking about instruments and all that.
Michy : The clashing thingi, the clarinet?
Me : You mean the CYMBALS? *bursts out laughing*
Still one more, went like this! :-
Michy and I were talking about the word : nevermind.
Michy : Nevermind.
Me : But I mind!
This goes on for a while..
Michy : I don't mind that you mind.
Me : NEVERMIND.
In the end, we ended up in Square 1, by me saying the word we were jokingly arguing about :P
About that so-called "joke" that was racist? SORRY! Unintentionally came out, completely didn't mean to. I think I hang around racist people too much, that's why. Hah! :)
David K is like me. A tomato when he laughs too much :) I compare myself to my top, Eat Your Vegetables. The tomato that is SUPER red and is smiling widely! :D
Lexxie, I really SALUTE you! You read like almost 50 posts of mine to look for what I was talking about? WOW. Haha, so you don't need to scroll down, I'll repeat it here. And I'll say it in HALF English :P In the BOF series, there are two guys of the F4 that are a lot like YOU and someone else in school. And you are like Jun Pyo, the mister that is super rough and all but can be sweet. Here's the link of the post you were looking for though : http://the-life-of-kimbo.blogspot.com/2010/01/of-her-thinkings.html. Happy? :)
Today, I went emo. All black. But I added some colour here and there; that's a MUST! :)
Mr Mark and Mr Darryl, you fellas REALLY don't know me eh? OBVIOUSLY I forgive you two. Dungus! Haha :P But poking isn't cool. Not really. Depends on my mood :)
I'm going to sleep early tonight. I'm tired. And I had another bad night's sleep! Pictures will be in the next post that I'll do in 5 minutes :) Momo, Federal Territory and Randoms :)
Planning to watch the BOF making tonight! :) Yes, I didn't watch it that other day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment