Hello again! :) Finally, it's the last day of school before the Lunar Year holidays! I can smell the freedom :)
School this week has been rather crazy I feel. The trying to stay awake in class, doodling, writing notes, stressing about the stupidest things, walking around the school while singing BEP songs at almost the top of my lungs with Michy, mouthing across the class; just everything. I had my R.S. test today, which didn't go too badly. Except Ms YL wrote one question like HALFWAY! Hilars :)
Biology class today was rather funny :) The marker pen, "Hallelujah diet", the unintentional making Ms J continue the class.
I'm so glad I've got a week off. It's like away from the stress and trouble! Not all too hyped up about the ton of reunion dinners this week though for they're at the same place! Ack. 3 meals at one place this weekend. Rather crazy, no?
I do hope I can save up for my sneakers. I mean, I'm dying to get them by the end of this month :) And then, I'll save for my Gap hoodie. I shan't make my parents pay, if I can help it.
I finally got my new Biology notebook! But I've got a ton of notes to copy, which I'm dreading. Anyhow, I've to complete it by the time we get back to school. Another Biology and Chem test heading my way, but thank God not at full speed! :)
I've been very sleepy lately, even though I get my almost 8 hours of sleep really. I'm not too sure what to do about that. Any suggestions? :)
About Valentine's, I just don't feel the hype this year. Maybe it's that, maybe not. But oh wells, what can I do about it anyway. Just see who wishes me then :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment