Anyway, just a random thought for the day that will refer to the picture below :-
I've always wanted a transparent umbrella! :) Haha I think it'll be fascinating to walk in the rain with a transparent umbrella, then look up and see the rain drops on the umbrella :) Bliss to be, yes?
About the second picture, I think it's pretty sweet to dance in the rain. With your loved one(s) :) And no, I don't only mean your boy or girl. Close girlfriends or bros perhaps? :) Oh and the funny thing, I didn't realize that was Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens from a scene in HSM3, I just googled and bloop, this came out! I didn't see it THAT CLEARLY, I spromise! Heh :)
Sad thing is, I took so long to do this rain post, that the rain in Bangsar South stopped. Okay, I've to do my Bio notes and my English...oh wait, I'll do the Eng homework in school tomorrow! Omgsh, I totally LOVE the Black Eyed Peas, The E.N.D. album! Rock my socks no? :)
AND I LOVE THE F4. woots! <3
Loving Kim Bum WAYY more! :D he's uber cute :) But i still love ALL :P Someone said that Cheryl Ang looks like Ji Ho, LOL! :P

2 comments:
now I know what to get you:D
a transparent umbrella.
you have millions of them in japan!
and regardind you BOF.
my goodness, you can't be THAT crazy???
oh yea, the E.N.D is quite a cool one.
cool beats:D
Haha yes yes a transparent umbrella! :P
and jas, i am THAT crazy :) my sister n i bought the making of BOF, yet to get the box set hopefully! Heh :)
about BEP, yeah the beats are awesome n catchy ;D
Post a Comment