View Full Album
Hello there! :) And I'm back! Sorry for the lack of NICE updates lately. Mood is back, happy to report :) Anyway, I finally went for my overdue haircut today. Haven't seen Zach in AGES! Anyway, it was certainly a test of patience. In total, I waited for over an hour. My appointment was at 4 and I only started at 4.45. I was actually studying in public :P I look like a china doll, some may say, but I'm definitely pleased with my haircut :) The bob is perfect the way it is. Fringe is funny shaped but I'm loving it all the same <3 The dude that washed my hair today was nice. And I love the products Shawn Cutler uses. Okay, enough with the talking, pictures can do that work now :) Note : my 100% finished cut shot isn't in there :)

No comments:
Post a Comment