Sunday, February 7, 2010

`of her thoughts in days.

Hey there. Mood isn't exactly up, but thought I'll still blog anyway. Got some time on hands before I go for my jog to clear up my head, so yes. I'm awfully sorry that there have been NO proper worded updates since Wednesday. But hey, time flies right? And NO, not only when you're having fun. I've had a crazy crappy week I think.

Friday was the CNY CERC Celebration at Calvaryland. If you ask me, no biggie. Want to know how EXTREMELY fun it was?
Oh wait, it wasn't.
It was rather boring I felt. Not much to do, not much to experience. But CCFILS is much more set up than when I first saw it in 2007. Baking was no big deal, not much done, but the traditional peanut cookies did taste nice I guess. Simply nice recipe. Lunch's fried chicken was well liked by me (and most probably one of the few things I did enjoy). Yee sang was no big deal since I'm no fan.

Oh forget it.
I'll blog another time. No point being a pessimist here right?
Going for a jog soon. Bye world, or more like 20 readers.

"It's amazing, really, just how much pain the human heart can take."
-Nora Roberts

I need a friend like Yoon Ji Ho,


No comments: