Wednesday, June 24, 2009

`the quotes that steal my attention (:

TWILIGHT (:
`I’m just going to do what I want now, and let the chips fall where they may.
-Edward Cullen

`Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something.
-Bella Swan

`When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.
-Bella Swan

`I will always tell you the truth.
-Alice Cullen

`I can feel what you’re feeling now — and you are worth it.
-Jasper Hale/Cullen

`I’m Carlisle. This is my family, Emmett and Jasper, Rosalie, Esme and Alice, Edward and Bella.
-Carlisle Cullen

`Do you truly believe that you care more for me than I do for you?
-Edward Cullen

`You’re what he wants. It will work out, somehow.
-Esme Cullen

`I promise… I swear not to hurt you.
-Edward Cullen

`But it won’t be all right when I’m not with you.
-Bella Swan

`Bella, I couldn’t live with myself if I ever hurt you.
-Edward Cullen

`I’ll always want you. Forever.
-Bella Swan

`Just because I’m resisting the wine doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate the bouquet.
-Edward Cullen

`Stupid, shiny Volvo owner.
-Bella Swan

`It’s like you’ve taken half my self away with you.
-Edward Cullen

`This truck is old enough to be your car’s grandfather — have some respect.
-Bella Swan

`I will make you safe first.
-Edward Cullen

`He stared into my eyes, and I saw how light his eyes were, lighter than I’d ever seen them, golden butterscotch.
-Bella Swan


`You can sleep, sweetheart, I’ll carry you.
-Edward Cullen

`You should have seen the waitress flirting with him — it was over the top. But he didn’t pay any attention to her at all.
-Bella Swan

`That’s the beautiful thing about being human. Things change.
-Edward Cullen

`Take it easy — my truck is a senior citizen.
-Bella Swan

`He called you pretty. That’s practically an insult, the way you look right now. You’re much more than beautiful.
-Edward Cullen

`He grinned his crooked smile at me, stopping my breath and my heart.
-Bella Swan

`You are my life. You’re the only thing it would hurt me to lose.
-Bella Swan

NEW MOON (:
`Don’t kid yourself, Bella. The guy’s head over heels for you.
-Mike Newton

`Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear.
-Jacob Black

`After all the thousand times I’ve told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith in me?
-Edward Cullen

`I don’t mean that I have any aversion to you as a sister. It’s just that… this is not the life I would have chosen for myself. I wish there had been someone there to vote no for me.
-Rosalie Cullen/Hale

`You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away.
-Edward Cullen

`Once you cared about a person, it was impossible to be logical about them anymore.
-Bella Swan

`Sometimes, loyalty gets in the way of what you want to do. Sometimes, it’s not your secret to tell.
-Jacob Black

`Well, Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It’s just something he does in the sun. Don’t worry about it…
-Bella Swan

`Bye, Bella. I really hope you don’t die.
-Jacob Black

`It’s beautiful, Edward. You couldn’t have given me anything I would love more. I can’t believe it.
-Bella Swan

`I always want you.
-Bella Swan

`I knew that last glimpse of his face would haunt me until I saw him smile again.
-Bella Swan

ECLIPSE (:

`I’ll never forgive myself for leaving you. Not if I live a hundred thousand years.
-Edward Cullen

`You don’t have anything like this. For crying out loud, you only own one skirt!
-Alice Cullen

`I’m a quick learner, Jacob Black, and I don’t make the same mistake twice. I’m here until she orders me away.
-Edward Cullen

`Sorry. I don’t have any leeches on my speed dial.
-Jacob Black

`Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?
-Edward Cullen

`He loves you more than you know.
-Rosalie Hale/Cullen

`You’re quite adorable when you’re jealous.
-Edward Cullen

`You can hold me hostage any time you want.
-Bella Swan

`You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours.
-Edward Cullen

`You’ve always seemed more like a dream than reality.
-Bella Swan

`And the sound of your heart. It’s the most significant sound in my world.
-Edward Cullen

`There are no rules that can bind you when you find your other half.
-Jacob Black

`She is mine. I didn’t say I would fight fair.
-Edward Cullen

`I’m fine. I’m okay. I’m just. Freaking out. Give me. A minute.
-Bella Swan

`We’ll go to Vegas — you can wear old jeans and we’ll go to the chapel with the drive-through window. I just want it to be official — that you belong to me and no one else.
-Edward Cullen

`The clouds I can handle. But I can’t fight with an eclipse.
-Jacob Black

`Two futures, two soul mates… too much for any one person.
-Bella Swan

BREAKING DAWN (:
`I love you too, Momma. We'll always be together.
-Renesmee Cullen

`I’m not afraid to die.
-Jacob Black

`You’re monopolizing the bride. Let me dance with my little sister. This could be my last chance to make her blush.
-Emmett Cullen

`You have the most beautiful voice in the universe. Who wouldn’t love it?
-Bella Cullen

`I love her more than anything in the world, more than my own life, and – by some miracle – she loves me that way, too.
-Edward Cullen

`No one dressed by me ever looks like an idiot.
-Alice Cullen

`You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?
-Bella Cullen

`Bella is already a daughter to me. A beloved daughter.
-Carlisle Cullen

`I wouldn’t use the word beautiful. Not with you standing here in comparison.
-Edward Cullen

`You gonna back down so easy, little sister?
-Emmett Cullen

`Bella, you have never been merely pretty.
-Edward Cullen

`I’m a little worried about Edward… Can vampires go into shock?
-Bella Cullen

`Yes, yes, she always looks gorgeous.
-Alice Cullen

`You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair.
-Rosalie Hale/Cullen

`Life sucks, and then you die. Yeah, I should be so lucky.
-Jacob Black

`You’re the best, smartest, most talented sister in the whole world.
-Bella Cullen

`You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
-Jacob Black

`But most significant in this tidal wave of happiness was the surest fact of all: I was with Edward. Forever.
-Bella Cullen

`Happiness expanded like an explosion inside me – so extreme, so violent that I wasn’t sure I’d survive it.
-Bella Cullen

`I miss you already.
-Bella Cullen

`I love you forever, Dad. Don’t forget that.
-Bella Cullen

`Now you know. No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.
-Bella Cullen

MIDNIGHT SUN (:

`The monster in my head smiled in anticipation.
-Edward Cullen


-kimbo- =)

No comments: