Monday, June 22, 2009

`me LOVE quotes (:

831 means I love you- 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning.
I will surrender my world to you just to become part of yours.
If I had to choose between loving and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I love you.
If loving you was a sin, I would be spending every second of everyday sinning.
To the to world, you may be one person, but to me, you're the world.
If beauty were a brick, you would be the great wall of China.
Never frown even when you're sad because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
Your looks may grab my eye but your personality will hold my heart.
When you like someone don't be anyone but yourself.
We fall so we can learn to pick ourselves up.
What are house keys and car keys when I can have the key to your heart.
The shortest word for me is I, the sweetest word for me is love, but the only word for me is you.
My heart took a detour and fell for you.
I will stand by you forever.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.
The perfection of it all in the midst of the craziness.
A girl's heart should be hidden in God, that a boy has to seek Him first to find it.
Not a doll, a princess.
If it's wrong to love you, then I don't want my heart to be right.
You said forever and always.
1 way, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you ; I love you.
All my life, I prayed for someone like you.

credits to Mark for some of the quotes, and also other sources (:

-kimbo- =)

No comments: