my music interest has been w i d e n e d to diff songs ;
1) Shake It - Metro Station
2) Bye Bye - Mariah Carey
3) Halo - Beyonce
4) classical music that the TMC Strings Orchestra will play for our 50th Anniversary Dinner :D
5) Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
6) Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings
7) I Will Be - Leona Lewis
8) If I Were A Boy - Beyonce
9) Stab My Back - All-American Rejects
10) Ride - The Vines
11) Time Is Running Out - Muse
NOW...
my current favies playlist (:
The Scientist - Coldplay
15 Step - Radiohead
Always Something - Switchfoot
Apocalypse Please - Muse
Assassin - Muse
Be My Escape - Relient K
Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
Bubbly - Colbie Cailat
Bye Bye - Mariah Carey
Champagne For My Real Friends - Fall Out Boy
Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings
Circus - Britney Spears
Congratulations - Blue October
Crushcrushcrush - Paramore
Dare You To Move - Switchfoot
Disturbia - Rihanna
Emergency - Paramore
Eyes On Fire - Blue Foundation
Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
Fearless - Taylor Swift
Fifteen - Taylor Swift
Five Minutes To Midnight - Boys Like Girls
Fix You - Coldplay
Flashing Lights - Kanye West ft. Dwele
For You I Will - Teddy Geiger
Geek In The Pink - Jason Mraz
Glamorous - Fergie ft. Ludacris
God Of This City - Chris Tomlin
Going Under - Evanesence
Halo - Beyonce
Hate That I Love You - Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo
He Wasnt - Avril Lavigne
Here We Go Again - Paramore
Hero - Enrique Iglesias
Hey Stephen - Taylor Swift
His Love - Hillsong
How Do I Breathe - Mario
Hysteria - Muse
I Need You - LeAnn Rimes
I Will Be - Leona Lewis
I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
If I Never See You Again - Maroon 5 ft. Rihanna
If I Were A Boy - Beyonce
Just Dance - Lady GaGa ft. Colby O'Donis
Keep Driving - Woodale
Labels or Love - Fergie
Life Is Wonderful - Jason Mraz
Live High - Jason Mraz
Lost - Coldplay
Love Bug - Jonas Brothers
Love Story - Taylor Swift
Lucky - Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Cailat
Made - Jamie Scott
Make It Mine - Jason Mraz
Miss Independent - Ne-Yo
My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
Next To You - Jordin Sparks
No U Hang Up - Shayne Ward
On Fire - Switchfoot
Only Hope - Switchfoot
Our Song - Taylor Swift
Pain - Jimmy Eat World
Picture To Burn - Taylor Swift
Pictures (Tonite Only Remix) - Sneaky Sound System
Poker Face - Lady GaGa
Pressure - Paramore
Ride - The Vines
Shake It - Metro Station
Sing For Absolution - Muse
Sing, Sing, Sing - Chris Tomlin
Stab My Back - All-American Rejects
Stars - Switchfoot
Stay Beautiful - Taylor Swift
Stuck On You - Paramore
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
Take A Bow - Rihanna
That's The Way I Loved You - Taylor Swift
That's What You Get - Paramore
The Dynamo Of Volition - Jason Mraz
The Remedy - Jason Mraz
The Small Print - Muse
The Take Over, The Break's Over - Fall Out Boy
Thinking Of You - Katy Perry
This Is Our God - Hillsong
This Is Your Life - Switchfoot
Time Is Running Out - Muse
Tongue Tied - FaberDrive
Tremble For My Beloved - Collective Soul
Unfaithful - Rihanna
Viva la Vida - Coldplay
When It Rains - Paramore
Where We Belong - Hillsong United
With Me - Sum 41
Womanizer - Britney Spears
Wordplay - Jason Mraz
You And I Both - Jason Mraz
You And Me - Lifehouse
You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
Young and In Love - Jordin Sparks
Your Name High
Songs I'm too lazy to download ; yet I want them (:
You'll Come - Hillsong United
Run - Hillsong United
Misery Business - Paramore
1,2,3,4 - Plain White T's
Tonight - Jonas Brothers
KRIS ALLEN SONGS! (:
-kimbo- =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment