im a Kris Allener ALL THE WAY! :P haha tho i din follow the whole season bt yea. i oso like Danny Gokey. his voice has a verry relaxing sound :P anyway, i like Kris soo much, till i decided to blog and show the world how good he is :P here are sum videos :D and dont look at the pics or watever, juz load and listen. its his singing that rawks! (: ohh and sorraayy, wanted to post Come Together bt then the video is too big. it blocks my cbox ):
ohh well, here's the link ;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkJtMLzmcIs&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fthe-life-of-kimbo.blogspot.com%2F&feature=player_embedded. pergi tonton! :P
No Boundaries (:
Somewhere Over The Rainbow (:
Apologize (:
LYRICS! :D
No Boundaries (:
Seconds, hours, so many days,
You know what you want but how long can you wait
Every moment lasts forever
If you feel you lost your way
What if your chances are already gone
Started believing that I could be wrong
But you give me one good reason
To fight and never walk away
Cause here I am
Still holding on
Every step you climb another mountain
Every breath is harder to believe
You'll make it through the pain
Whether the hurricanes
To get to that one thing
When you think the road is going no where
Just when you've almost gave up on your dreams
Then take it by the hand and show you that you can
There are no boundaries
There are no boundaries
Stand on the edge
What if today is as good as it gets
Don't know where's the future heading
Nothing's gonna bring me down
I jumped every bridge
I risked being safe but I always arise
I always arise
So here I am
Still holding on
Every step you climb another mountain
Every breath is harder to believe
You'll make it through the pain
Whether the hurricanes
To get to that one thing
When you think the road is going no where
Just when you've almost gave up on your dreams
Then take it by the hand and show you that you can
There are no boundaries
There are no boundaries
You can go higher
You can go deeper
There are no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rule cause
There's nothing between you and your dreams
With every step you climb another mountain
Every breath is harder to believe
Yeah, there are no boundaries
There are no boundaries
With every step you climb another mountain
Every breath is harder to believe
You'll make it through the pain
Whether the hurricanes
There are no boundaries
There are no boundaries
There are no boundaries
Somewhere Over The Rainbow (:
Somewhere over the rainbowWay up high
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true
Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I ?
Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that i heard of
Once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true
Apologize (:
I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say
But I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say
That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
Too late, oh
I'd take another change, take a fall
Take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But it's nothing new, yeah yeah
I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue
And you say sorry like the angel
Heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid
It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
-kimbo- =)
No comments:
Post a Comment