i thought we were the quarto.
the best of friends.
the friends that will never part.
the friends that couldn't ever be parted.
what happened to those times where we played like kids, intruder ship, GB games, VCS?
where's that friendship?
one by one you slip away from me.
now all I'm left with is one.
One of you ; makes me feel used.
when we're in class, we laugh and talk like the best of friends.
but then once class is over, you ditch me and hang out with others.
Another ; you make me feel so left out.
i thought i could share everything with you.
but apparently, you cant do the same with me.
you choose to keep me out ; and include the newbie.
But what happened?
What went wrong?
Is this friendship worth keeping?
Is it worth hoping for?
Is this worth salvaging?
Us as the best of friends ; I don't know if that'll ever exist again.
maybe, I'm just better off without the two of you that ARE here.
I thought I cant ever bring myself to leave church cos I LOVE the ppl in TMC too much.
but am I wrong?
are people in other churches better?
I don't know.
I really don't.
I can't even answer myself.
I'm just sick of being an accessory ; being used ; being not appreciated.
I thought we had an awesome friendship.
but I guess this proves me wrong.
I'm sick of it.
and I don't even know what to do ; how to feel.
yea, my sis is right ; I'm so good at tahaning.
and this has gone on for..ages.
sure feels like it.
at one point, I felt like my churchies were way closer to me than my cempakies or CERCies.
but I guess that's all nonsense.
is it even the right thing to do, tahaning?
maybe I'm just wasting my time hoping that everything will be okay again.
maybe I'm just wasting my time trying to make it like `old times.
maybe I should just give up.
but I haven't always believed in giving up on friendships.
till recently.
I don't know.
But I'm so disappointed by you guys.
So broken.
So unhappy.
So let down.
`Cause I thought I had friends in you guys.
But I guess, I'm just wrong.
the best of friends.
the friends that will never part.
the friends that couldn't ever be parted.
what happened to those times where we played like kids, intruder ship, GB games, VCS?
where's that friendship?
one by one you slip away from me.
now all I'm left with is one.
One of you ; makes me feel used.
when we're in class, we laugh and talk like the best of friends.
but then once class is over, you ditch me and hang out with others.
Another ; you make me feel so left out.
i thought i could share everything with you.
but apparently, you cant do the same with me.
you choose to keep me out ; and include the newbie.
But what happened?
What went wrong?
Is this friendship worth keeping?
Is it worth hoping for?
Is this worth salvaging?
Us as the best of friends ; I don't know if that'll ever exist again.
maybe, I'm just better off without the two of you that ARE here.
I thought I cant ever bring myself to leave church cos I LOVE the ppl in TMC too much.
but am I wrong?
are people in other churches better?
I don't know.
I really don't.
I can't even answer myself.
I'm just sick of being an accessory ; being used ; being not appreciated.
I thought we had an awesome friendship.
but I guess this proves me wrong.
I'm sick of it.
and I don't even know what to do ; how to feel.
yea, my sis is right ; I'm so good at tahaning.
and this has gone on for..ages.
sure feels like it.
at one point, I felt like my churchies were way closer to me than my cempakies or CERCies.
but I guess that's all nonsense.
is it even the right thing to do, tahaning?
maybe I'm just wasting my time hoping that everything will be okay again.
maybe I'm just wasting my time trying to make it like `old times.
maybe I should just give up.
but I haven't always believed in giving up on friendships.
till recently.
I don't know.
But I'm so disappointed by you guys.
So broken.
So unhappy.
So let down.
`Cause I thought I had friends in you guys.
But I guess, I'm just wrong.
-kimbo- =)
No comments:
Post a Comment