nyeheheh (:im watching this show now ; in the lounge with my laptop :D
and its super-dee-funny :P
for those of you who have watched it, do u remember the part they went shopping and Brittany was helping Lisa shop? and Lisa was wearing the black outfit?
haha IF u do, these lines should ring a bell (:
;
"Hi, I'm Cellulite Sally. Look at my huge bedonkey.
And don't forget about me. I'm Back Fat Betty.
Now who could have said that?
Oh yeah, it's Tina the Talking Tummy."
bwahahah! (:
Then there's the part where Gina was "communicating" with Marcus then Marcus goes
;
"I heard everything. I'm just visualizing your words."
then Gina goes ;
"Oh yeah? Then why don't you paint me a picture of what I just said?"
Then the part auctioning women off
when the FAKE Brittany was shouting out values and "she" like tickled the guy's arm, hit his back, and stepped on the foot.
super-dee-hilarious! :D
Then there's the slumber party and Karen says these lines
;
"You know how it is when you really care about someone. You call them all day long because you just wanna know how their day is going and what they're thinking about and if they're thinking about you. You spend all day trying to look for the perfect outfit. You even change your hairstyle just so he'll take a second look. Sometimes I just wish they could trade places with us so that they would know how it feels. You know?"
The beach.
Reminds me of my cancelled Redang trip! :/
Choong Jin JUST left for Redang today! so blessed!
ANYWAY.
"BUST out in tears?"
hahahah! (:
And Latrell is so OILY! :/
haha :P
then Tiffany goes ;
"What a beautiful sunny day. Oh my
"Easy white chocolate. I wouldn't want u to melt."
"Yeah. Hasta la vista, schwarzenegro, bye."
The date that Latrell took Tiffany on from the auction was super-dee-funny! :D
haha :P
and GROSS tho :/
and his black convertible is pwweeetiee (:
When "A Thousand Miles" is played by "Tiffany", and Latrell goes ;
"What the...how did you know? I LOVE this song!"
and he starts singing and kinda dancing :P
But it is gross when she spits her "hang nail" into his cup! :/
"Tiffany's" food sounded good. She ate ;
Steak, smothered in onions, a rack of ribs, pasta with extra garlic, french fries with lots of vinegar and a side of onion rings with lots and lots of sauerkraut.
when Latrell sticks out his tongue to eat the oyster, it looks GROSS and his tongue is HUGE :/
But goshies.
"Tiffany" eats SUPER-DEE-MESSILY! :/
and when she laughs, can see all the food wei :S
and the food comes out! :/
Her belly button has a "stain".
Now that's gross.
"No one's ever cared like that before." goes Latrell.
and then "Tiffany" 'lets out gas' and says ;
"Whoopies, I had a poopsie."
and Latrell does it back! :S
Now. The Club Scene.
I'd NEVER let anyone get a drink for me if I ever went to a club ; they might drug it :/
Anyway.
The Dance Off.
"You girls want some of this?"
"Bring it on, sisters!"
haha :P
No doubt The V sisters and gurls have better dance moves (:
And then goes the breakdance by the Wilson "sisters". :D
haha (:
they are good (:
imagine trying to dance breakdance in like all tht fake skin and all. so hardd eh? :/
But when Karen vomits in the toilet ; that's GROSS :/
especially when she touches the sisters' hair :S
For those of you who HAVENT watched it, go watch! :D
great for a good laugh (:
-kimbo- =)
No comments:
Post a Comment