Wednesday, July 15, 2009

`of those pweetie piccies (:

i LOVE these piccies (: just added to my collection of the other piccies i shared :D all credits to cardboard love and wears heart on sleeve. awesome webbies :D



Today is awesome because i get to see you (:

I wasn't able to talk to you for like...two days, and it made me feel like a part of my brain was missing!
:P

The way I feel about you is real, you never have to doubt that.
:D



Life's too short to not experience the madness of love.
(:

but it doesn't and i don't mind it this way (:
craziest one too. (:

now this ; is what i call adorable :D









It's not that complicated. I throw fits. xxxxxxxx When I think about you, I feel like I am going to explode. I am an addict. I would do anything to have you.








GOSH, i LOVE these piccies :D

-kimbo- =)

No comments: