I was looking thru this webbie called Project Wedding. and the pictures are so beautiful (: i oni got to look thru like 100-200 piccies, but they are soo preettiee (: the ones that caught my eye are here :D want to see? go look at my linkies :D
I've only actually been to two proper weddings in my life ; Ms Yen Li's and Aunty Rebecca's. Ms Yen Li's was in a church but Aunty Rebecca's was a garden wedding (: it was so sweet to see Aunty Rebecca and her husband dancing in the evening on the greeen grass (: and the father-daughter dance. I don't remember if i saw this, but when i watch like What A Girl Wants, I can't help but picture that very special day that might be one of my sisters' one day, or my friends', or even mine. in the super far future :D
I've always found beach weddings as well as garden weddings to be so beautiful (: imagine standing by the sea with the one you love and saying "I do" with the waves crashing in the background ; a priceless experience :D
Food! (:


Flowers, Decos and all sorts (:







The Beauty of the Aisles (:






Movie Weddings (:
Your wedding could be a special one like this ; the one where you walk down the aisle with your besties (:
Weddings are beautiful aren't they? (: I don't know why, but I've always had this mentality that every girl's dream day is their wedding day :D I'm not too sure now, if it's EVERY girl's dream, but I can say that it is the dream day of alot of ladies (:
But speaking of weddings, I think that choosing your marriage partner is something you have to be SUPER sure about ; and make sure GOD approves! :D
-kimbo- =)
But speaking of weddings, I think that choosing your marriage partner is something you have to be SUPER sure about ; and make sure GOD approves! :D
-kimbo- =)













No comments:
Post a Comment