Tired.
Exhausted.
Confused.
Sorry.
PMSy.
Troubled.
Disturbed.
BURDENED.
I'm sorry. Maybe I didn't mean those words.
But maybe I did.
I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to.
Just as long as we can make up and be okay again.
I can't take this anymore and it's only been like, what, 6 hours?
My heart feels so burdened till I don't have much mood to do anything except sit and sulk.
I want this feeling to go away.
I want everything to be okay.
Exhausted.
Confused.
Sorry.
PMSy.
Troubled.
Disturbed.
BURDENED.
I'm sorry. Maybe I didn't mean those words.
But maybe I did.
I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to.
Just as long as we can make up and be okay again.
I can't take this anymore and it's only been like, what, 6 hours?
My heart feels so burdened till I don't have much mood to do anything except sit and sulk.
I want this feeling to go away.
I want everything to be okay.
-kimbo- =)
No comments:
Post a Comment