Sunday, August 16, 2009

`of that poop.

You see, dear readers,
ONE thing i ABSOLUTELY CANT stand is;
giving your friend's number to a STRANGER.
yes, a stranger.
I mean like, if you give my number to someone that you KNOW i KNOW, then it's okay with me.
not so bad.
but still let me know.
if you give my number to a STRANGER, use your brains.
SERIOUSLY.
imagine if this person wants to kena me?
then how?
you'll be guilty for the rest of your life if something happens to me.
gosh.
DON'T give my number to ANYONE next time if you aren't sure if I KNOW that person.
thanks to YOU, i kinda have a sorta stalker?
I don't even know the dude.
and you gave him my number!
it's all your fault, it's all your fault, it's all your fault! :/

next time, think AGAIN before doing THAT.

No comments: