Sunday, August 23, 2009

`of that ONE thing she despises.

ONE THING I SERIOUSLY HATE
is
cruelty to animals.
and yes, that does include the testing of products on them too.
how can people be so darn cruel to animals?

you know, i was at this restaurant in Millenium Square in PJ.
and there was this cat that is most probably like RARELY fed with food
and worse, probably hasn't even TRIED the Whiskas cat food.
then,
the manager (I'm guessing he was since he wore like a proper outfit)
KICKED the cat.
like literally.
i saw it! :/
so smart though, the worker brought it into the kitchen later.
BUT.
the point is,
we shouldn't be cruel to them.
that cat was already injured; it had a wound on its face.
and some other dude pushed it away with his shoe.

Tippy is so priveleged.
That stray, can be as beautiful as Tippy, if it was well fed and if the wound was treated.

I don't see why animals should be our experimental subject to test products on.
Reason why I like Origins and The Body Shop?
TBS is against animal testing
and Origins does testing on people that VOLUNTEER.

I really can't stand seeing people being cruel to animals.
Like today, when i was watching a show called Paulie, they cut of his(the parrot's) feathers so that he can't fly away.
How terrible isn't it?
And like those animal testing institutes; how can the government allow animals to be caged up like that? Those poor things.

If I had to choose something to abolish, it'd be cruelty against animals.
oh and smoking.

If you, dear reader, are one of the people who MISTREAT animals, THINK AGAIN next time before you do. Put yourself in its shoes. Really.

No comments: