"Sometimes, it seems safer to hold it all in, where the only person who can judge is yourself."
-Sarah Dessen
"...but better to be hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie."
-Khaled Hosseini
"The first duty of love is to listen."
-Paul Tillich
"Sometimes it's easier to say that you're fine instead of having to explain all the reasons why you're not."
-LittleMiss
"Piglet : How do you spell love?
Pooh : You don't spell it. You feel it."
"Everyone can see it; when I say your name, I start to smile."
-Letterbox Love
The following are from pictures from Wears Heart On Sleeve :
"Never make somebody a priority of they only consider you an option."
"No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. No one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice."
"Gravity cannot be held responsible for people falling in love."
"Dear diary, today I met a boy. He stole my heart, and won't give it back."
"Love is much like wild horses. Beautiful to see, hard to obtain, and impossible to control."
"If someone wants to be a part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it. So don't bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn't make an effort to stay."
"I'm scared because there's only one of you."
"Love is friendship set on fire."
"I can conquer the world with one hand, as long as you are holding the other."
"Life's too short to not experience the madness of love."
"Those we hurt the most are those we love the most."
"Forget the risk and take the fall. If it's what you want, then it's worth it all."
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird. When we find someone, whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutual weirdness and call it love."
"Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased, nor is it etched in stone, for stone can be broken. But it is inscribed in a heart, and there it shall remain forever."
"I think you're all kinds of awesome."
"I smile when I think of you."
"I wasn't able to talk to you for like...two days, and it made me feel like a part of my brain was missing!"
"True love does not come by finding the perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
"You're much too far for my heart to handle. But I'd take you in a heartbeat."
This was from Kien Meng, i saw this as his MSN pm last time, heh :)
"We ignore those who adore us, adore those who ignore us, hurt those who love us and love those who hurt us."
and this was from my very own brain :D
"Reliving the past, staying in the present, hoping for the future."
_______________________
hehs, me and my quotes.
-Sarah Dessen
"...but better to be hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie."
-Khaled Hosseini
"The first duty of love is to listen."
-Paul Tillich
"Sometimes it's easier to say that you're fine instead of having to explain all the reasons why you're not."
-LittleMiss
"Piglet : How do you spell love?
Pooh : You don't spell it. You feel it."
"Everyone can see it; when I say your name, I start to smile."
-Letterbox Love
The following are from pictures from Wears Heart On Sleeve :
"Never make somebody a priority of they only consider you an option."
"No one falls in love by choice, it is by chance. No one stays in love by chance, it is by work. No one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice."
"Gravity cannot be held responsible for people falling in love."
"Dear diary, today I met a boy. He stole my heart, and won't give it back."
"Love is much like wild horses. Beautiful to see, hard to obtain, and impossible to control."
"If someone wants to be a part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it. So don't bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn't make an effort to stay."
"I'm scared because there's only one of you."
"Love is friendship set on fire."
"I can conquer the world with one hand, as long as you are holding the other."
"Life's too short to not experience the madness of love."
"Those we hurt the most are those we love the most."
"Forget the risk and take the fall. If it's what you want, then it's worth it all."
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird. When we find someone, whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutual weirdness and call it love."
"Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased, nor is it etched in stone, for stone can be broken. But it is inscribed in a heart, and there it shall remain forever."
"I think you're all kinds of awesome."
"I smile when I think of you."
"I wasn't able to talk to you for like...two days, and it made me feel like a part of my brain was missing!"
"True love does not come by finding the perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
"You're much too far for my heart to handle. But I'd take you in a heartbeat."
This was from Kien Meng, i saw this as his MSN pm last time, heh :)
"We ignore those who adore us, adore those who ignore us, hurt those who love us and love those who hurt us."
and this was from my very own brain :D
"Reliving the past, staying in the present, hoping for the future."
_______________________
hehs, me and my quotes.
No comments:
Post a Comment