Love :)
I love you.
the three most powerful words I know.
it can make your day.
or it can break your day.
(about breaking your day, you can ask my how if you dont get it :D)
One of the verses I got from lish about love is 1 John 4:18
It says, "Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear."
Love is something so powerful don't you think? :)
Love can drive a person crazy,
love can bring your heart to unimaginable heights,
love is something special.
i've heard of this quote :
"love is like a ghost; what many talk about but few have seen."
how true :)
I love you.
the three most powerful words I know.
it can make your day.
or it can break your day.
(about breaking your day, you can ask my how if you dont get it :D)
One of the verses I got from lish about love is 1 John 4:18
It says, "Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear."
Love is something so powerful don't you think? :)
Love can drive a person crazy,
love can bring your heart to unimaginable heights,
love is something special.
i've heard of this quote :
"love is like a ghost; what many talk about but few have seen."
how true :)
No comments:
Post a Comment