Sunday, September 13, 2009

`of the heart-melting messages (:

for you dearies who dont know, im reading PS I Love You at the moment (:
and it is really so sweet :D
surprisingly i havent cried yet, but i am yet to i think; seeing as Gerry is super sweet (:
if you dont wanna ruin anything if you are yet to read it, dont read the following.
if you want your heart to melt, read (:

My darling Holly,
I don't know where you are or when exactly you are reading this. I just hope that my letter has found you safe and healthy. You whispered to me not long ago that you couldn't go on alone. You can, Holly. You are strong and brave and you can get through this. We shared some beautiful times together and you made my life . . . you made my life. I have no regrets. But I am just a chapter in your life - there will be many more. Remember our wonderful memories, but please don't be afraid to make some more. Thank you for doing me the honour of being my wife. For everything, I am eternally grateful. Whenever you need me, know that I am with you.
Love for ever,
Your husband and best friend,
Gerry.

PS. I love you, Holly, and i know you love me. You don't need my belongings to remember me by, you don't need to keep them as proof that I existed or still exist in your mind. You don't need to wear my sweater to feel me around you; I'm already here . . . always wrapping my arms around you.

_________________________________

Gerry is so sweet (:

he planned a "Holly day" for Holly, Sharon and Denise.
and his notes are so sweet, like for real.
it would be pretty sweet if your guy wrote notes to you, notes like those. Except, he's alive.
if i were Holly, i'd cry and cry and cry.
seriously, when i read the book, i feel my heart like shift at his romance and sweetness (:
i would love letters like those provided, the guy is alive also.
not-so-dramatic (:
i wonder...
is there a Gerry out there?

No comments: