okay, so here's a quote from If You Could See Me Now :)
book review :
it was SUPER-dee-boring at the beginning, but as E began to see Ivan, did love develop and romance come in and interest from me begin! :) ahaha ;D really, you dears should read Cecelia Ahern's books. forgive her bad language, she really has REALLYY good storylines :) ones that TOTALLY keep me hooked! aha :)
"You take the simplicity out of my life. You shake things around and turn them upside down. And sometime I like it, Ivan. You make me laugh, you make me dance around streets and beaches like a lunatic and make me feel like someone I'm not."
-Elizabeth, page 249, If You Could See Me Now
book review :
it was SUPER-dee-boring at the beginning, but as E began to see Ivan, did love develop and romance come in and interest from me begin! :) ahaha ;D really, you dears should read Cecelia Ahern's books. forgive her bad language, she really has REALLYY good storylines :) ones that TOTALLY keep me hooked! aha :)
"You take the simplicity out of my life. You shake things around and turn them upside down. And sometime I like it, Ivan. You make me laugh, you make me dance around streets and beaches like a lunatic and make me feel like someone I'm not."
-Elizabeth, page 249, If You Could See Me Now
No comments:
Post a Comment