Friday, March 6, 2009

my playlist :)

Switch on the music.
Turn up the volume.
And blast it :)

1. The Remedy - Jason Mraz
2. Stay Beautiful - Taylor Swift
3. American Boy - Estelle ft. Kanye West
4. Love Bug - Jonas Brothers
5. That's What You Get - Paramore
6. The Scientist - Coldplay
7. A Little Too Not Over You - David Archuleta
8. Disturbia - Rihanna
9. Geek In The Pink - Jason Mraz
10. He Wasnt - Avril Lavigne
11. Devoted Evermore - Bleak Investment
12. Twilight Soundtrack - Carter Burwell
13. Bubbly - Colbie Cailat
14. Viva la Vida - Coldplay
15. Tremble For My Beloved - Collective Soul
16. If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield
17. Faber Drive - Tongue Tied
18. Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends - Fall Out Boy
19. Clumsy - Fergie
20. With Everything - Hillsong
21. I Just Want You - Planetshakers
22. Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine
23. Made - Jamie Scott
24. Live High - Jason Mraz
25. Life Is Wonderful - Jason Mraz
26. Lucky - Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Cailat
27. Next To You - Jordin Sparks
28. Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
29. All My Life - KC & JoJo
30. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
31. First Time - Lifehouse
32. Crying Out For Me - Mario
33. If I Never See You Again - Maroon 5 ft. Rihanna
34. You And I Both - Jason Mraz
35. Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
36. Miss Independent - Ne-Yo
37. Go All The Way - Perry Farrell
38. This Is Our God - Hillsong
39. Your Name High - Hillsong
40. Maybe Misery - QuietDrive
41. 15 Step - Radiohead
42. Be My Escape - Relient K
43. Hate That I Love You - Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo
44. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
45. Goodbye - Sneaky Sound System
46. Cuppycake - Strawberry Shortcake?? =P (this is cutee! =D)
47. This Is Your Life - Switchfoot
48. Our Song - Taylor Swift
49. For You I will - Teddy Geiger
50. Secret Valentine - We The Kings
51. I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift
52. Picture To Burn - Taylor Swift
53. You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
54. Love Story - Taylor Swift
55. Fifteen - Taylor Swift
56. All About You - Hillsong
57. Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston
58. Realize - Colbie Cailat
59. Clair De Lune - Debussy (only cos its frm TWILIGHT =P)
60. Dare You To Move - Switchfoot
61. Don't Pass Me By - Planetshakers
62. Eyes On Fire - Blue Foundation
63. Glamorous - Fergie
64. Healer - Planetshakers
65. His Love - Hillsong
66. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
67. Labels Or Love - Fergie
68. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
69. Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard
70. On Fire -Switchfoot
71. Pain - Jimmy Eat World
72. Perfect Love - Hillsong
73. Second Chance - Hillsong
74. Shout Unto God - Hillsong
75. Sing, Sing, Sing - Chris Tomlin
76. Stars - Switchfoot
77. Unfaithful - Rihanna
78. Where We Belong - Hillsong
79. With Me - Sum 41
80. You Reign - Hillsong
81. You Deserve - Hillsong
82. 'Till The Dawn - Drew Sidora
83. Clap Back - Ja Rue (cool song for krumping :) )
84. Stronger - Hillsong
85. That's The Way I Loved You - Taylor Swift
86. Closer - Ne-Yo
87. Hero - Enrique Inglesias
88. How Do I Breathe - Mario
89. My God - Hillsong
90. Young And In Love - Jordin Sparks
91. Make It Mine - Jason Mraz
92. The Dynamo Of Volition - Jason Mraz
93. Forever And Always - Taylor Swift


We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.
Dreaming Out Loud.
Escape.
Fearless.
Good Girl Gone Bad.
In A Valley By The Sea.
Monkey Business.
The Beautiful Letdown.
One Thing Remains.

-kimbo- =)

No comments: